ASADO is all about fun! Stripped back no frills food drawn upon cuisines from around the world we all know and love. The second offering from Byron Bay catering and the team at Anise.
We wanted to offer something a lot more simple, a little less dressed up and straight up tasty. Taking everything we know, all the years of lots of different hot kitchens, busy services, long prep lists, banging pots and pans, and the occasional fire (both from the stoves and the ones between the chefs and the waiters…)!! All brought together in an urban street style festive fun food way.
Our goal is keep it easy for you, provide something different then the usual ticket type event, with no need for complex organizing. A way to feed your guests with lots of good yummy food without the fuss.
ASADO URBAN STREET FOOD policy
Our aim is simple, provide you and your guests with great tasting no fuss food.
- Pricing is based on an arrive serve and depart basis. We have striped everything back to keep things easy for you- our clients, and for us.
- ASADO staff are there only to serve our tasty treats and to feed your guests with happy belly’s.
- We don’t provide staff to keep clear/ nor are we responsible for, the rubbish management of your/the venue or its grounds. Bulk rubbish removal is the responsibility of our clients.
- ASADO staff will accept plate and cutlery disposables but we are not a rubbish service nor are ASADO staff a waiting service.
- Empty glass will not be accepted for disposal by ASADO staff, we are not a beverage service nor are we beverage staff.
- In the instance of wet weather ASADO provides small gazebos to shelter the food and ASADO staff. Adequate shelter for the clients and their guests remains the responsibility of the event holder.
- In the instance of sever weather the client must provide an adequate structure for shelter to include ASADO services.
- Any ASADO service required after 9pm will incur a 10% surcharge for staff penalty loadings
While we want to make sure its about keeping things fun we will not tolerate any rude or offensive behaviour toward our ASADO staff. At anytime if our happy selves are served rudeness in exchange for our smiles we will ask kindly for it to refrain. If the lack of manners continues we will bid a farewell.
Now we understand the above all sounds very rigid however it is important that our clients know and accept our service policy.
ASADO will provide to all of our enquiring clients a free no obligation quote. We are very happy to assist with further staffing requirements outside of serving our food.
If our client's needs extend beyond our service we are more then happy to assist and co-ordinate logistics separately from our ASADO pricing structures .
The admin team of BYRON BAY CATERING can help with all event management and further staffing needs.
So please, ask us if further help is needed in organising your event.